Friday, June 17, 2011

freewrite (when you can’t sleep after it’s over)

last night after we were done dawn hiccuped daylight.

he feel asleep. turned away. slept on the floor. made a bed with the sheets and pillows. they resemble clouds.

i crawled away. got into bed. closed my eyes. thought about you.
wondered if it would ever be like this with us.

pulled on my shorts. slipped off my cool. looked out the window.

are there still stars in your eyes when you think of me?
i see nothing when i look into his.

gypsy crystal balls floating inside his skull, but they tell me nothing of my future, unless this is all about my loneliness.

how can you feel lonely when there are explosions inside your thighs and a beautiful to smile at you after?

i guess because i don’t have you,
maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment