Friday, July 8, 2011

freewrite (4:28 am)

wanting. there is always a man. needing. i want you. in a lot of ways. it’s funny how quickly you forget the old when the new is so sweet and soft. i could hold you in my arms. you are so far away though. come to me. come inside. stay here. when we do get there. when we are there, together, don’t disappoint me. i’m afraid of losing but i’m ok with it. we’ll be ok. we’ll be alright. even if we are losers. i want to show you all the things i can do. all the things i can be. when i swallow you whole. there will be no breath. you’ll never forget me. i eat souls under the moonlight. there in bones in my backyard. graves in my throat. we can dig our graves together. would you like that? after me i’m sure there will be no one else. does that make you afraid? i am deeper than oceans. you will love it. see you soon. we will make beds. we will make graves. we will turn into dust. i was dust in the beginning anyway. would it really even matter…?

No comments:

Post a Comment