Sunday, February 28, 2010

Suspended; Caught Up In A Time Warp Of Love

It’s as though I exist in an alternate existence where time doesn’t exit, 
It just floats, gloats in the premise, the template that has pelted out into space in time
even gravity can’t intervene the divine,
Which was our love
I moonwalk on mirages
Float on petulant barges
Keep shooting from the hip with the same gun and the same clip
Wondering why I draw blanks…
I’m in December but my heart is in June
Beating in a blanket of tears for fears
When love wasn’t encased in a tomb of memories, regrets
My mind is playing tricks on me,
Painting portraits of imageries that are nothing but fallacies,
Entrapping me
I still taste your lips when I cry…
Somewhere between misery and ecstasy is where I lie
My only comfort is the ambiguity of the future
I am suspended, caught up in a time warp of unsung goodbyes…

1 comment: